Thursday, April 23, 2009

if i ruled the 6x1 universe

If I were to rule the 6x1 galaxy it would be way too much power and I would destroy the entire place. But if I happened to flourish in my new role then I wouldn't do a lot different to the current class. Maybe I would make the class a year long and flush out the kids that don't really care. But when you have diversity in a class that makes things more interesting. I was a little bummed that we kept our same partners over and over again. I like to switch it up in order to meet new people. In the end I'm glad we kept our same partners. Emily and I became very close through this semester, and she and I are now half of a production team that we just recently started. If she and I hadn't been partners for this class, we would have never gotten to know each other's strengths so well. I really really enjoyed the stop motion portion of the class. Super8 film and camera make my heart beat a little bit faster. I had no idea that our project was going to turn out so well. I feel that if the groups had all planned out the jist of their project ahead of time, they would have been a little better. That's probably a little rude to say, but that is how I feel. Luckily, we had all the right random props to make our film speak about the creation of the universe and that is not always easy. I think the 48 - video race was awesome too! Unfortunely, I was super overloaded, but I am still glad that I got to participate. If I had had less on me, I would made a better film. But you win some and you lose some.

Next year I hope that it doesn't rain on your ONETAKE students. It puts a little bit of a damper on that project. It's a great project. THANK YOU ANDRE FOR LETTING US FILM STUDENTS USE FILM. How appropriate!

It's hard to write this blog because I am sad that the class is over.

It's actually really hard for me. It's not often that I feel completely comfortable to express my quirky brain in an academic setting. Usually I feel like they are trying to change who I am and I feel like you don't do that. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment